Shampoo & Washes
- Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive ConditionerFrom $8.90 - $15.43
- Malaseb Medicated Foam 250mlFrom $20.64 - $42.60
- PAW 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo$20.80
Out of stock
- PAW Infected Skin Duo Pack 200ml$36.07Out of stock
- Paw Mediderm Shampoo 200ml$20.12
- PAW Puppy Grooming Package$21.79
- PAW Sensitive Skin Shampoo$10.40
- Permoxin 250 ml$17.11
- Pyohex Medicated FoamFrom $12.00 - $22.08
- Topizole Medicated ShampooFrom $14.54 - $197.82
Dog Shampoo & Washes
A healthy and clean coat is essential to your dog's life. You can maintain a healthy coat on your dog by washing them with vet-recommended dog shampoo to prevent your dog from getting skin complications, infections, and even fleas.
VetShopMax is proud to offer a handy range of medicated and non-medicated dog grooming shampoo and washes to keep your furry friend clean, healthy and fresh. Since dogs are prone to being adventurous and enjoying the outdoors, a wash is essential to get rid of shedding fur, tangles, oil, ticks, and grass seeds. Whether it’s a 2-in-1 dog shampoo and conditioner, or a luxurious set of Aloveen oatmeal dog shampoo and conditioner, we have just what you need all in one place. Browse our range of vet-recommended dog shampoo and conditioners to put a smile on your fur baby’s face.
What are the different types of dog shampoo?
VetShopMax offers an extensive selection of medicated and non-medicated dog shampoo and conditioner:
- Aloveen oatmeal shampoo — This oatmeal shampoo for dogs soothes itchy and dry skin when inflamed or irritated.
- Epi-soothe conditioner — A cream rinse conditioner that soothes irritated skin and de-tangles knots.
- Fido’s fre-itch rinse concentrate — A complete flea, tick, and lice rinse treatment.
- Malaseb medicated foam — A keratolytic, antibacterial, antipruritic, and antifungal dog shampoo.
- Fido’s fresh coat spray — Apply this spray to wet and dry coats to leave your pup’s fur non-greasy and pleasant smelling.
- Fido’s white and bright shampoo — A soap-free dog shampoo for dogs with white or light-colored coats to give your pup a brilliant shine.
- PAW 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo —With sulphate free cleansers and rich conditioning ingredients, it gently cleans and conditions in one simple step.
How often should I wash my dog?
There are a variety of factors to consider to determine how often you should be washing your dog:
- Fur type — Dogs with oily coats should be washed weekly, while breeds with repellant coats, like Golden Retrievers, can be washed less often.
- Indoor or outdoor dog — If your dog splashes around your local beach, they will likely need a more frequent wash than an apartment-bound pug.
- Skin allergies — Opt for a medicated dog shampoo or consult with your vet for the best course of action.
How do I know which dog grooming shampoo is right for my dog?
Choosing the right dog grooming shampoo mainly depends on your dog’s needs. Each dog shampoo on our site comes with a detailed description that explains what they are designed to do and which health conditions they treat, so that’s a great place to start when making a decision. For further information, contact us at 1-866-560-6346 to talk to a professional.