- Advocate (Advantage Multi) for Cats over 9 lbs PurpleFrom $51.10 - $183.38
- Advocate (Advantage Multi) for Kittens & Small Cats up to 9 lbsFrom $51.20 - $170.59
- Bravecto Plus Cat 2.6lbs - 6.1lbs (Green)From $27.10 - $110.88
- Evicto for Cats 5.7 - 16.5lbs (Green)From $39.64 - $119.10
Out of stock
- Evicto for Puppies and Kittens Up to 5.5lbs (Blue)From $37.13 - $111.30
Out of stock
- Milpro Broad Spectrum Wormer For Cats Over 4lbsFrom $21.23 - $469.20
- Profender allwormer for cats 5.5 to 11lbs 2 pipette pack$21.32Out of stock
- Revolution Plus for Large Cats 11.1-22 lbs (Green)From $60.44 - $210.25
- Revolution Plus for Medium Cats 5.6-11 lbs (Orange)From $55.98 - $199.26
If you’re looking to buy a cat wormer online, then you’ve come to the right place. VetShopMax has been providing U.S. pet lovers with high-quality and affordable pet products since 1999.
While worms are common in cats, a worm infestation can have a devastating effect on your cat’s health if left untreated. In severe cases, cats can suffer from dire symptoms such as anemia, a bloated tummy, regular vomiting, and eating disorders. Making sure you purchase the right cat wormer for your pet can keep them healthy and happy and prevent worm infestations from ever occurring. Buy cat wormer online today through VetShopMax and take advantage of our competitive prices.
What is the best worm medicine for cats?
There are a number of different wormers for cats on the market, and the one you end up choosing should depend on your cat’s needs. The best cat wormers offer complete protection against all worms, and some cat all-wormers also protect against other nasty pests like fleas and ticks. If you’re unsure which product is right for your cat, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team or speak with your vet.
What are the symptoms of worms in cats?
If you are concerned that your cat has worms, here are some of the symptoms to look out for:
- Weight loss
- A dull coat that is not soft or shiny
- Weakness and lethargy
- Sore or itchy bottom
- Swollen belly (particularly in kittens)
- Coughing, wheezing, or shortness of breath
What types of worms can cats get?
There are three common types of worms found in cats: hookworm, roundworm, and tapeworm. These types of worms can cause different problems for your cat but, luckily, they are easily treatable (and preventable) with the right cat wormer. Another type of worm you need to be especially vigilant for is heartworm, which is a type of roundworm that is spread by mosquitoes. Heartworm can be fatal, and the best treatment for heartworm is prevention.
How often do I need to worm my cat?
Different cat wormers will have varying lengths of effectiveness, but most will provide protection for four to eight weeks. You should always make sure you carefully read the label of the cat wormer in question to make sure you are giving your cat the correct dosage at the right time.
Are VetShopMax’s cat wormer treatments vet-approved?
All of the cat wormer products that we stock at VetShopMax are genuine, brand-name pet products, such as Bravecto and Revolution Plus. You do not require a prescription to purchase any of our cat wormer treatments. If you have any concerns about whether these products are right for your pet, you’re more than welcome to contact us, and we will do our best to answer your questions.