PAW Osteocare Dog Joint Protect Chews
PAW Osteocare Joint Health Chews
Tasty kangaroo chews with glucosamine and chondroitin to help improve joint function and health in younger dogs and older dogs with early arthritis symptoms.
- Genetically pre-disposed to osteoarthritis, eg. large breed dogs.
- Displaying the clinical symptoms of osteoarthritis including lameness, stiffness, pain and a reluctance to run and play.
- Recovering from injury or surgery, or those who enjoy a high level of physical activity.
A PAW Osteocare Joint Health chew contains:
- 500mg of Glucosamine Sulfate provides cartilage nutrition for optimal joint cartilage health and joint function.
- 250mg of Chondroitin Sulfate is a major component of joint cartilage and is required for cartilage and joint health.
- Other ingredients such as MSM and a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals work together to maintain the health of your dog’s joints.
- Highly palatable chew: A tasty kangaroo-based chew that is easy to give to your pet on a daily basis.
Rye flour, fish meal, glucosamine sulphate 500 mg, soy flour, chondroitin sulphate 250 mg, sodium chloride (salt), ascorbic acid 40 mg (vitamin c), manganese gluconate 22 mg, dimethyl sulfone, besan flour, glycerine, guar gum, acetic acid, sodium stearyl lactylate, hydrolysed vegetable protein powder, smokey beef flavour, naturox, pectin, turmeric extract, potassium sorbate, water. This product contains fish meals.
Recommended daily dosage based on weight ranges below:
- 1 – 9.9 kg: ½ Chew
- 10 – 24.9 kg: 1 Chew
- Over 25 kg: 2 Chews
Duration: As recommended by your veterinarian.
Why Buy from VetShopMax
No Rx Required
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff ready to help on your inquiries, on the phone and emails
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & original products with satisfaction guarantee
Easy and fun to use website
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you