Flea & Tick
- Advantage for Kittens & Small Cats 1-9lbsFrom $51.76 - $129.53
- Advocate (Advantage Multi) for Cats over 9 lbs PurpleFrom $43.44 - $183.38
- Advocate (Advantage Multi) for Kittens & Small Cats up to 9 lbsFrom $43.52 - $170.59
- Bravecto Plus Cat 2.6lbs - 6.1lbs (Green)From $27.10 - $110.88
- Evicto for Cats 5.7 - 16.5lbs (Green)From $39.64 - $119.10
Out of stock
- Evicto for Puppies and Kittens Up to 5.5lbs (Blue)From $37.13 - $111.30
Out of stock
- Frontline Plus for CatsFrom $35.87 - $119.27
- Revolution for Puppies & Kittens up to 5.5 lbs (Pink)From $49.00 - $198.54
Out of stock
- Revolution Plus for Large Cats 11.1-22 lbs (Green)From $60.44 - $210.25
- Revolution Plus for Medium Cats 5.6-11 lbs (Orange)From $55.98 - $199.26
- Revolution Plus for Small Cats & Kittens 2.8-5.5 lbs (Yellow)$47.97
Out of stock
Cat fleas! Cat fleas! Cat fleas! They are the most annoying pests living on your cats. A flea infestation can cause many health problems for your cats. Untreated flea bites on your cats can lead to anemia and even flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) in extreme cases. The secondary infections can be a serious threat to your cat's health and not to mention more expensive treatment for you to pay for.
At VetShopMax, we offer top-quality flea and tick repellents for cats. You will find Revolution Plus, Bravecto, Frontline Plus, Seresto and Advocate (Advantage Multi), and more at a discounted price, the lowest you can find per our price-match guarantee. We have over 20 years of industry experience and a registered and qualified vet behind our knowledge-based articles on how to get rid of cat fleas and ticks. So your shopping for any flea control product will be a well-informed purchase with us. You can rest easy and spend quality time with your pets, knowing you give them the best care.
Don’t forget to browse our range of cat wormer and heartworm treatments to protect your beloved feline from worm infestations that can be detrimental to their health. Also, check out our flea and tick treatment for cats to ensure the long-term health and wellbeing of your beloved pet.
How do I choose the right flea and tick treatment for my cat or kitten?
When deciding which flea and tick treatment for cats to buy, consider whether you’re treating both fleas and ticks or just fleas, your preferred application method, the duration of protection, and the weight of your little one. You can easily filter your search on our website and ask us for advice.
What different types of cat flea and tick repellants are available?
Our topical liquid flea treatments include Advantage, Advocate, Bravecto, Frontline Plus, Revolution, and Revolution Plus. You can apply drops on the back of your cats neck, no muss, no fuss. Alternatively, we also have Frontline spray for cats which mists over most of your cat’s coat and offers a month of protection after application. Another option is our Seresto collar, which provides 8 months of protection from flea and paralysis ticks.
What do vets recommend for cat flea and tick control?
There are plenty of cat flea and tick treatments recommended by vets. Different practitioners may prefer one approach over another, but they are all excellent options to protect indoor and outdoor cats. Treatment frequency varies for different flea and tick cat treatment products. This gives you the flexibility to choose the right treatment option according to your cat’s needs. Whether it’s a monthly or quarterly treatment option, your little one is guaranteed to be protected. If you have any concerns, reach out to your vet or browse our product information pages to make an informed decision.
How often is flea and tick treatment for cats needed?
The dosage of your cat’s flea and tick treatment depends on your choice of product and the level of protection you are after:
- The Seresto collar offers 8 months of flea and tick protection.
- Bravecto provides flea and tick protection for 3 months.
- Advantage, Comfortis, Revolution, Advocate, Frontline Plus, and Moxiclear offer monthly treatment options.
- Frontline spray should be used every 3 weeks for an effective cat flea and tick treatment.