Revolution for Dogs - Revolution Flea & Heartworm Control
Displaying items 1 - 5 of 9
Revolution®for Dogs Product Description:
Revolution® for dogs with (selamectin) is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas, heartworm and ear mites in dogs and cats. Revolution® is used on dogs against sacroptic mange, American dog tick and biting lice as well. Revolution® for dogs is effective in controlling fleas by killing adult fleas and its eggs.
No prescription is required to purchase Revolution for Dogs from VetShopMax as the product is shipped from outside the USA.
Revolution® for Dogs Product Key Benefits:
- Water Resistant after 2 hours of application on your dogs
- Kills external parasites like fleas, sarcoptic mange mites and lice
- Preventative treatment for Heartworm disease cause by Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)
- Reduces the hassle of needing two meds for external and internal parasite control
- Long lasting protection against the above parasites on your Dogs
VetShopMax Top Brands Flea Control & Other Parasite Treatment Quick Guide*
*Please refer to individual product details for more information. This table is for a quick general reference only.
Why Buy from VetShopMax
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff ready to help on your inquiries, on the phone and emails.
- Over a decade of online sales and services since 1999, we create not imitate.
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee $5.95 regardless how many items you buy
- Real Vet on duty
- No Rx Required to purchase any of our products