Legal and Terms of Service
1. Use of this web site and the sale of products is governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia.
2. By using this website or purchasing products from VetShopMax you submit to the laws of Queensland and Australia and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts of Queensland and Australia.
3. Your use of this website and the purchase of products is governed by these terms of service and Our Guarantee.
4. Except as set out in these terms of service and Our Guarantee, we accept no liability for the contents of this website or any of the products sold. Our liability for any product which is defective or causes loss or damage of any kind is limited to the cost of the product or the provision of a replacement.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website and the purchase of any products from us complies with the law where you are. We make no representation or warranty in this regard. By placing an order you warrant to us that in doing so you are complying with all laws in your country.
6. All local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
7. We reserve the right to decline to fill or cancel any order for any reason (including in the case of pricing errors). If we cancel an order we will advise you prior to the dispatch of goods and refund any money you've paid in full.
8. If you are in the USA please be aware that products sold by VetShopMax may be sourced from outside the USA. This means that the packaging may be slightly different to that available in stores in the USA. For example, weights and measurements may be in metric. If you need to convert from kilograms and millilitres to pounds and ounces. All instructions for use and safety notices are written in English. You agree to accept the products "as is" and will not object to this.
9. You understand and agree that the sale occurs upon your order leaving our warehouse and title to the goods pass to you at that time. You are the legal owner of the products from that time. If the products are shipped from outside your country, you are the importer of those products and responsible for all laws in your country.
10. By using this website and purchasing products from us, you warrant and agree that you are not doing so for the purposes of taking any legal action against us.
11. Prices are subject to change without notice.
12. VetShopMax is a trading name of Pet Supplies (USA) Inc - A global organisation dedicated to promoting affordable animal health care. Pet Supplies (USA) Inc is a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.
Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an email.