Paws for your Cause Charity Donation Poll
VetShopOnline.com is again making a donation to the 3 lucky US animal charities; who receive the most votes on our Paws for your Cause Facebook Poll*.
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this promotion, you agree that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below:
- Participation in this promotion is free of charge.
- Participation is open to residents of the USA only.
- To add your favorite charity to our facebook poll please ‘Like’ VetShopOnline.com’s Facebook Page then click the "+" option. A maximum of 100 charities can be added to the poll.
- Only charities whose cause relates to animals may be added to the poll.
- The full and correct name of a charity must be used.
- The charity must be primarily based in the USA.
- The charity must be legitimate and genuine.
- VetShopOnline.com’s charity committee reserves the right to decide what charities are eligible for participation in this promotion and may remove charities they deem ineligible at their discretion; and no discussion with third parties will be entered into.
- VetShopOnline.com reserves the right to reject additions to the poll that do not conform to these official rules; do not comply with US legal requirements or do not meet VetShopOnline.com’s technical or editorial specifications or for any other reason as VetShopOnline.com sees fit.
- The promotion starts on June 5th and the poll closes at 5pm, PDT, July 4th, 2013.
- Winning charities will be contacted in July, 2013 and donations made thereafter.
- A total donation of USD$3,000 worth of cash and products will be divided equally amongst the three charity poll winners who receive the most votes. ($500 in cash and $500 worth of products, per winning charity.)
- Winners will receive half the value of their donation in cash and half in product value.
- The donation is non transferable, exchangeable and may not be converted to a full cash or full stock donation.
- The products donated will be merchandise from VetShopOnline.com.
- It is at VetShopOnline.com’s discretion to choose the products for donation or to enter into discussion with the winning charities to determine the most appropriate stock.
- In the event that VetShopOnline.com is unable to provide a donation as described for reasons outside its control, VetShopOnline.com may at its absolute discretion, substitute some other item or items of equivalent or greater retail value.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders VetShopOnline.com from conducting the promotion or its ability to deliver the donation to the charity poll winners, VetShopOnline.com may, at its discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- VetShopOnline.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, posted by charities or participating entities on its facebook page for the duration of the promotion; or for any technical error experienced by utilising its facebook page as a platform for the promotion.
- VetShopOnline.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of votes or charities listed on the poll.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, VetShopOnline.com will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons, charity or property as a result of any person/ charity participating in this promotion or accepting any donation, including without limitation, non-receipt of any donation or damage to any donation in transit.